TDCski tignes Office
At TDCski, we aim to make the booking process as simple as possible and maximise your enjoyment of your ski lessons. You can confirm all lessons by email, or over the phone. You do not have to come into our office.
If however you are coming to Tignes or you are already here, feel free to pop in to our office and book some lessons, confirm your lessons, ask questions, make a payment or simply say hello.
Starting easier and then getting progresively harder and more challenging. Start wherever you feel comfortable, but only move up when you can easily achieve the level you're on.
Book your Ski Coaching Clinic today...
Our normal lesson times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times and availability of the clinic or lesson of your choice the week that you are skiing.
Or simply book your ski lesson online.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn but ski school is not for me!"
The Best Ski Lessons in the Alps
Well this is exactly where the instructors and coaches at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements. .
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014