Val d'Isere Office
TDCski Val d'Isere Office
At TDCski, we aim to make the booking process as simple as possible and maximise your enjoyment of your ski lessons. You can confirm all lessons by email, or over the phone. You do not have to come into our office.
If however you are coming to Val d'Isere or you are already here, feel free to pop in to our office and book some lessons, confirm your lessons, ask questions, make a payment or simply say hello.
Starting easier and then getting progresively harder and more challenging. Start wherever you feel comfortable, but only move up when you can easily achieve the level you're on.
Email TDC Val d'Isere Office -
During the winter our office is open - 8.30am - 9.30am
and 4.30pm - 7.30pm
TDC's Val d'isere office is based in the Snowberry shop, in the centre of town just next to the slopes at the Rond Point des Pistes. Where the buses go under the tunnel and then turn around.
If you are in any doubt please call ahead to confirm, if you get an answer machine please leave a message and we will get back to you asap.
TDCski Val d'Isere's
TDCski Val d'Isere's normal meeting point is at the bottom and just off to the side of the L'Olympic Bubble gangway.
If you are approaching from the Rond Point des Piste (where the bus drops you off after the tunnel), or if you are skiing down from Legettaz, then as you appraoch the bottom of the Olympic the TDCski meeting point is on your left hand side, just before you arrive at the bottom of the L'Olympic gangway.
If you are approaching from the Village and walking up towards L'Olympic bubble, then you would walk past the bottom of L'Olympic gangway (by 10 yards) and the meeting point is on your right hand side.
Meeting for Private Ski Lessons - we are happy to meet you at your convenience, as long as you organise this with your coach or the office in advance.
TDCski Clinics - we will meet at the normal meeting point at the bottom of the Olympic Bubble gangway, on the side furthest away from the Sun Bar.
Book your Ski Coaching Clinic today...
Our normal clinic times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times of the clinic of your choice the week that you are skiing.
Or simply book your ski lesson online.
All the TDC Coaching Clinics are designed to give the participants the best opportunity to improve their performance and enjoyment of skiing. The ski clinics will have technical, tactical and psychological focuses according to the needs and goals of the individuals in the group, whilst ensuring that the most important outcome is enjoyment. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn but ski school is not for me!"
The Best Ski Lessons in the Alps
Well this is exactly where the instructors and coaches at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements. If you feel like none of the above levels suit you, then maybe Private Development Ski Lessons are for you.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014