Teenagers Ski Lessons in Courchevel
Teenage Lessons that are fun and challenging in a safe enviroment
TDC teenager ski lessons are an ideal way to allow your teenagers to have a lot of fun, be challenged, while in a safe enviroment, and to continue to develop their skiing skills.
Private ski lessons are sometimes the best way to get teenagers to continue to develop even once they are no longer happy to go to traditional ski school.
At TDC, our private development sessions can do exactly that for your teenagers.
At TDC we are constantly working with the ever changing UK Snowsports structure. We have identified that there are many great young UK skiers who are under valued, and who have skills above and beyond. If you feel that your teenagers are talented and would like to look to possible future options, then please don't hesiate to contact us.
Lesson times are normally Mornings 9am - 12 noon - or - Afternoons 1pm - 4pm - or - All day
Private Share - more than one family? Join the kids together.
On booking your private lessons, feel free to ask TDC if there are any other teenagers who might be in a similar situation.
TDC can find more teenagers at a similar level, then sometimes joining the teenagers together can great new friends, a great fun enviroment, and work out very cost effective.book a lesson
Book your Group Ski Lessons in Tignes today...
Our normal clinic times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times of the clinic of your choice the week that you are skiing.
All the TDC clinics are designed to give the participants the best opportunity to improve their performance and enjoyment of skiing. The clinics will have technical, tactical and psychological focuses according to the needs and goals of the individuals in the group, whilst ensuring that the most important outcome is enjoyment. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn but ski school is not for me!"
Want more than just regular Ski School?
Well this is exactly where the instructors at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014