Children's Kids Teenagers Ski Lessons
Looking for a different
Ski School option for Kids and Teenagers?
There are lots of different options available for your kids and teenagers at TDCski have a look!
Good young skiers often outgrow traditional ski school, at TDC we provide something diifferent.
Group Lessons for 10 - 13 yr olds, 5 half days.
Group Lessons for 14 - 17 yr olds, 5 half days.
Private Lessons - for all ages.
All options include on piste performance, freestyle, jumps, bumps, variable terrain, racing and more...
What can Your kids get out of TDCski Lessons?
dev·il [dev-uhl] - noun, a person who is very clever, energetic, or mischievous.
10 - 13 year olds … parallel skiers on red runs 5 half days - piste, freestyle, jumps, bumps, variable terrain, racing.
a·cad·e·my [uh-kad-uh-mee] - noun, a school for training in a particular skill or sport.
14 - 17 year olds … parallel skiers on black runs 5 half days - piste, freestyle, jumps, bumps, variable terrain, racing
- for all ages of young skiers...
individually, or in small groups of similar age friends or family - one Instructor for the little ones, one for the bigger ones...
Our normal clinic times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times of the clinic of your choice the week that you are skiing.
Or simply book your ski lesson online.
All the TDCski Childrens Kids and Teenagers Lessons are designed to give the kids the best opportunity to improve their skiing while having fun. The kids and teenagers lessons will have an allrounded focus to it, with good general mountain skiing, race, bumps, jumps and park. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
The Best Ski Lessons in the Alps
Well this is exactly where the instructors and coaches at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014