Get your skis on before it snows…Hemel Snow Centre
What's On: Piste performance and All Terrain clinics at Hemel Snow Centre.
What do you do?: 3 hours on snow training plus video analysis time.
When: Clinics run from 4-9pm on Saturday evenings
Saturday 21st June - afternoon / evening
Saturday 12th July - afternoon / evening
Saturday 30th August - afternoon / evening
Saturday 27th September - afternoon / evening
Saturday 11th October - afternoon / evening
What's the plan?
Each session: 3.5 hours long and comprises approx 2.5 hours on slope followed by video time. The 'start' time for the sessions on each day will be 9am, 1.30pm and 6pm (provisional times - could shift a little). To be confirmed exactly.
Each session will be SMALL in size (participant wise to ensure a high level of training / feedback and ski time), minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 people per session.
Please pay in cash on the day (A credit card number may be required in advance to hold the booking!) it will be £60 for a morning / afternoon session or £40 for the evening session. If you would like to attend the whole day then it will be £120 per day.
If any TDCski client would like a private session this is offered on the same days special prices of £60 for the first hour and £15 each hour thereafter of 1-1 private coaching.
Lift Pass is not included in these prices - that will need to be organised by the individual.
Après-Ski: Video analysis and performance development discussion
Booking: contact Steve Angus on
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014