TDC Tignes Off Piste Clinics
Learn to ski off piste in small personal groups; TDC Clinics
TDC Tignes Off Piste Clinics are designed to allow you to get to grips with and to further your skiing in the exciting arena of off-piste skiing.
TDC's highly successful clinics are small size group lessons with specific goals and high levels of personal instruction.
Off Piste skiing is often what we call powder skiing and depending on the snow conditions will sometimes be more "varied terrain".
(3 days, 3 hours per day, 220 € per person)
TDC Off Piste Clinics in Tignes
Off Piste Introduction clinic :
designed for those who wish to try off-piste skiing for the first time - with good quality coaching it is not as hard as you think.
Off Piste Adventure clinic:
designed for those who have skied off-piste a bit before and wish to take it further and explore more of the mountain.
Get to grips with the challenge of powder skiing
If you feel that you can ski well on the piste and you want a bit of a change then skiing off-pistewill allow you to explore new places and experience the backcountry.
All of our instructors are qualified to go off-piste and have years of experience in this area, we will be able to take you safely to places where you can enjoy the best snow on the mountain.
TDC Tignes will provide all necessary safety equipment - pack with shovel and probe, transceivers etc.
If you wish to know more about this please feel free to contact us.
The size of the group is kept between 3-6 people, ensuring quality coaching and safety for the individual.
If you were looking for a more general technical ski top up then check out our highly successful clinic format, small size group lessons, or private development lessons.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014