Off Piste Private ski Lessons
Ski the Powder in a Private Lesson in Tignes
Learn to ski all over the mountain, off piste, back country and variable terrain, on a one to one basis, or with a group of friends.
Designed for people or groups of people that want to make the break through off-piste skiing, with their own instructor.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014