TDC Ski Instructor Training
Ski Instructor Training Courses in the Alps
It is TDC's coaches that set it apart. All TDC Coaches are BASI Level 4 qualified with the French Equivalence, which means that all coaches ahve passed the Eurotest.
Amoungst those coaches TDC has a number of BASI Trainers in its ranks. It is these BASI Trainers that allow TDC to go further than just high level ski coaching clinics, it also allows TDC to run a number of ski instructor training options.
If you are interested in working for TDC have a look at our Work for TDC page
TDC Ski Instructor Training
BASI Preperation Courses
TDC has been running over the last number of years a successful series of BASI prep courses. These course are timed and designed to fit in with the current BASI schedules.
So whether you are preparing for BASI Level 1 or 2, or if you are looking to step up and get ready for the BASI Level 3 or 4 Technical.
Then check out the range of TDC BASI Prep courses.
This coming autumn, autumn training October - December.
All training options are fully flexible, and you can pick and choose whichever programme or week that suits your situation.
Giant Slalom (Eurotest) Training
Training on the hill is very individual so it doesn't matter whether you are training for fun or targeting the December Eurotest. It tends to be a whole lot of fun! If you are serious about learning to go fast with a very structured and measured approach, this will suit you down to the ground. We lead right up to the first Eurotests of the season and this is an ideal preparation.
Slalom (Test Technique) Training
This training option is a huge amount of fun, whether you are training for the Test Technique with a view to teaching in France, or preparing towards a BASI technical course. Whether training for fun or even for Masters races, Slalom will improve your technique in a big way!Contact us to find our more about TDC Race Camps and Courses...
Book your Ski Coaching Clinic today...
Our normal clinic times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times of the clinic of your choice the week that you are skiing.
Or simply book your ski lesson online.
All the TDC Coaching Clinics are designed to give the participants the best opportunity to improve their performance and enjoyment of skiing. The ski clinics will have technical, tactical and psychological focuses according to the needs and goals of the individuals in the group, whilst ensuring that the most important outcome is enjoyment. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn but ski school is not for me!"
The Best Ski Lessons in the Alps
Well this is exactly where the instructors and coaches at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements. If you feel like none of the above levels suit you, then maybe Private Development Ski Lessons are for you.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014