val d'Isere basi
Pro Ski Courses Val d'Isere
Pro Ski Courses Dates December 2015
High level performance training, from TDCski's high level coaches. Ideal for preparing for instructor qualification exams.
Level 3/4 - 5th-9th December 2015
Price 350€/week (5 hrs a day plus video)
Pro Ski Course Dates January 2016
Level 3/4 - 2nd-6th January 2017
Level 3/4 - 9th-13th January 2017
Level 3/4 - 16th-20th January 2017
Pro Ski Course Dates March 2016
Level 3/4 - 27th Feb - 3rd March 2017
Level 3/4 - 6th-10th March 2017
Price 375€/week (5 hrs a day plus video) or 700€ for 2 weeks or 950€ for 3 weeks
TDCski's High Level Coaches
BASI Trainers Giles Lewis, Paul Garner, Colin Tanner and Scott Messer head up a team of BASI trainers in the TDC ranks who will be running BASI Prep Training in Val d'Isere. Group numbers will be limited
so get in touch or +33 6 15 55 31 56
Get yourself ready for success at your BASI exams
TDC is the place to prepare for your next BASI course.
No matter what level you aspire to we know the courses inside out and have expert trainers who can give you the skills to succeed.
Here are our training dates for the coming season at fantastically low prices.
To book email or book online or call +33 6 15 55 31 56 and leave a message.
BASI Level 4 Prep
This is for people preparing for their final technical and teaching level.
These courses will be run by BASI Trainers who are involved in trainer education and who regularly deliver the BASI ISTD technical and teaching module. With a proven track record for helping people pass their final test this course is a valuable option.
If you need help with accommodation or transfers please let us know and we will do our best to help.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014