TDC Val d'Isere Backcountry Clinic
Three Unforgettable days of Off Piste Skiing
A truly unforgetable 3 day off piste experience. Val d'Isere and Tignes - Bonneval sur Arc - Ste Foy
3 full days off piste, helicopter ride, taxis, and a TDC coach. Price on Request.
The level of skiing for this clinic is challenges - skiing all over the mountain enjoying the challenge of new terrain.
The motivation behind TDC has always been to improve peoples' performance on skis.
This is why we have such a carefully selected team of coaches and instructors, whose speciality is technical knowledge and the skill to put this across to get the very best out of the skiers who join our clinics, small group lessons and private development lessons.
Heli Ski Special - return from Bonneval sur Arc
As our name suggests the development of existing talent and ability will always be our raison d'être but this doesn't mean we will always address our objectives in the same way. We are constantly searching for new and exciting ideas to make the TDC experience as rewarding as possible.
The TDC backcountry clinic is a 3 full day off-piste clinic. There will be a maximum of 4 people per clinic to ensure the very finest coaching experience. TDC's successful clinic format provides a small group lesson of like minded skiers.
The idea is to allow people the opportunity to learn and practise their skills in different environments. The Espace Killy has an enormous variety of off-piste but is also the gateway to some less frequented areas.
Example of a Backcountry Itinerary -
Backcountry Day 1 - Val d'Isere and Tignes
- No matter how many times you have been to Val d'Isère the Espace Killy always has something new to offer.
- Whatever the skiing skills you want to perfect we will take you to the right place and help you to make the step to the next level of performance.
Backcountry Day 2 - Bonneval-sur-Arc
- A rare treat of over 1000m vertical, untracked powder for miles and miles from the top of Le Fornet down vast open slopes, undulating all the way to the trees that border the hamlet of Bonneval.
- Return to Val d'Isère by helicopter – a day never to be forgotten.
Backcountry Day 3 - Ste Foy
- Another hidden gem nestled on the slopes of the Haute Tarentaise.
- The off-piste in this tiny resort is legendary and offers excitement whatever the weather and conditions. From wonderful tree skiing, to steep couloirs, to wide open powder fields.
- There are no crowds; no rush to bag the fresh tracks as there's plenty for everyone. There is also the chance to ski the renowned "Foglietta" that finishes up winding along tracks through the woods and summer hamlets to a village way below the level of Ste Foy, a truly magical skiing experience.
- Book your Backcountry Ski Adventure online now.
Skiing bumps is a massive challenge to your balance.
Look at how to deal with this challenge.
What others have been saying about
TDC the development centre - Val d'Isere
These guys know their stuff."We have had multiple trips to Val d'Isere over the years and TDC have never failed to impress us"
Cannot Speak Highly Enough About TDC in Val d'Isere"Been skiing with Ben and Kieran for several years now, superb coaches, great guys. A huge thank you to you for your unstinting professionalism, enthusiasm and patience in improving my skiing ! Unbeatable guys !"
Great tuitionPrivate lesson for 2: This was our second time with Terry, and he was fantastic. Friendly and supportive tuition and some great tips to take away and practice later."
Best money I've ever spentI was encouraged to have three mornings with TDC as a complete beginner. It was the best decision I made! I started with Steve for three hours and his teaching technique and tone was perfection."
Best ski afternoon for a few yearsI enjoyed an excellent and memorable afternoon with TDC coach Rich in March. I only needed a few key tips and my (basic) off-piste skiing became stronger and felt better."