TDC Val d'Isere Backcountry Clinic
Three Unforgettable days of Off Piste Skiing
A truly unforgetable 3 day off piste experience. Val d'Isere and Tignes - Bonneval sur Arc - Ste Foy
3 full days off piste, helicopter ride, taxis, and a TDC coach all for €595 per person.
The level of skiing for this clinic is challenges - skiing all over the mountain enjoying the challenge of new terrain.
The motivation behind TDC has always been to improve peoples' performance on skis.
This is why we have such a carefully selected team of coaches and instructors, whose speciality is technical knowledge and the skill to put this across to get the very best out of the skiers who join our clinics, small group lessons and private development lessons.
Heli Ski Special - return from Bonneval sur Arc
As our name suggests the development of existing talent and ability will always be our raison d'être but this doesn't mean we will always address our objectives in the same way. We are constantly searching for new and exciting ideas to make the TDC experience as rewarding as possible.
The TDC backcountry clinic is a 3 full day off-piste clinic. There will be a maximum of 4 people per clinic to ensure the very finest coaching experience. TDC's successful clinic format provides a small group lesson of like minded skiers.
The idea is to allow people the opportunity to learn and practise their skills in different environments. The Espace Killy has an enormous variety of off-piste but is also the gateway to some less frequented areas.
Example of a Backcountry Itinerary -
Backcountry Day 1 - Val d'Isere and Tignes
- No matter how many times you have been to Val d'Isère the Espace Killy always has something new to offer.
- Whatever the skiing skills you want to perfect we will take you to the right place and help you to make the step to the next level of performance.
Backcountry Day 2 - Bonneval-sur-Arc
- A rare treat of over 1000m vertical, untracked powder for miles and miles from the top of Le Fornet down vast open slopes, undulating all the way to the trees that border the hamlet of Bonneval.
- Return to Val d'Isère by helicopter – a day never to be forgotten.
Backcountry Day 3 - Ste Foy
- Another hidden gem nestled on the slopes of the Haute Tarentaise.
- The off-piste in this tiny resort is legendary and offers excitement whatever the weather and conditions. From wonderful tree skiing, to steep couloirs, to wide open powder fields.
- There are no crowds; no rush to bag the fresh tracks as there's plenty for everyone. There is also the chance to ski the renowned "Foglietta" that finishes up winding along tracks through the woods and summer hamlets to a village way below the level of Ste Foy, a truly magical skiing experience.
- Book your Backcountry Ski Adventure online now.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014