Off Piste Ski Course - 5 days Val d'Isere
Price - 380€
Off Piste Adventure Week
5 days to challenge and improve your skiing
5 half days - 380€
If you can ski off piste and want to explore the fantastic terrain of Val d'Isere and Tignes over a whole week, then this is the course for you.
Don't just get down, ski it!
All TDCski coaches are fully qualified to go off piste.
We can supply you with all the necessary Off-Piste Safety Equipment - backpack, shovel, probe and transceiver.
How to ski safely annd how to use the safety equipment will be part of all our Adventure Weeks.
5 half days, 3 hours per day, 380€ per person
These great 5 day ski courses will really allow you to move on with your off piste skiing technique, and skills. Designed to give lots of opportunity for you to ski the amazing off piste terrain that is available in Val d'Isere and Tignes, while at the same time getting high quality TDC coaching to help you improve.
This will allow you to enjoy your off piste skiing for seasons to come.
TDC off piste week are available for the following weeks:-
Courses run Mon-Fri
9th Jan - 13th Jan 2017
16th Jan - 20th Jan 2017
23rd Jan - 27th Jan 2017
27th Feb - 3rd Mar 2017
6th Mar - 10th Mar 2017
5 days where you can really get to grips with the upper levels of off piste skiing.
Let the TDC coaches help you take your skiing to the next level of expertise.
All off piste Adventure weeks are 5 days, Mon - Fri, 3 hours per day, 3-6 people per group, 380€ per person.
All TDC instructors are qualified to go Off Piste
All of our instructors are qualified to go off-piste and have years of experience in this area, we will be able to take you safely to places where you can enjoy the best snow on the mountain.
TDC will provide all necessary safety equipment - pack with shovel and probe, transceivers etc. If you wish to know more about this please feel free to contact us.
The size of the group is kept between 3-6 people, ensuring quality coaching and safety for the individual.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014