Off Piste Private ski Lessons
Getting you to ski the powder better
Learn to ski all over the mountain, off piste, back country and variable terrain, on a one to one basis, or with a group of friends.
Designed for people or groups of people that want to make the break through off-piste skiing, with their own instructor.
All TDC instructors are qualified to go Off Piste
All of our instructors are qualified to go off-piste and have years of experience in this area, we will be able to take you safely to places where you can enjoy the best snow on the mountain.
TDC will provide all necessary safety equipment - pack with shovel and probe, transceivers etc. If you wish to know more about this please feel free to contact us.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014