Week long Off Piste ski courses in Tignes
Off Piste Adventure
weeks to challenge and improve your skiing
5 half days coaching
Off Piste Adventure ski weeks are designed to allow you to get to grips with and to further yourself in the exciting arena of off-piste skiing.
Small size group lessons with specific goals and high levels of personal instruction.
TDC Tignes will provide all necessary off piste safety equipment; shovel, probe, transceiver and pack.
We will show you how to use the equipment, and more importantly we will show you how to ski in a safe manner in the mountains.
5 half days
3 hours per day
360€ per person
5 days of great off piste skiing in Tignes.
This is a great opportunity to explore the great off piste sking that Tignes has available, while at the same time getting some excellent TDC coaching.
Raise the bar and really get to grips with your off piste skiing.
Off Piste Adventure weeks are available for the following weeks:-
- Mon 9th Jan - Fri 13th Jan 2017
- Mon 16th Jan - Fri 20th Jan 2017
- Mon 23rd Jan - Fri 27th Jan 2017
- Mon 27th Feb - Fri 3rd Mar 2017
- Mon 6th Mar - Fri 10th Mar 2017
5 days where you can really get to grips with the upper levels of off piste skiing.
Let the TDCski coaches help you take your skiing to the next level of expertise.
All off piste Adventure weeks are 5 days, Mon - Fri, 3 hours per day, 3-6 people per group, 360€ per person.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014