Spring Ski Courses in Val d'Isere April '16
Spring Ski Training Courses in Val d'Isere
Do you feel that you are ready to take your skiing on?
Why not take a one week TDCski Ski Course this spring?
TDCski Spring Ski Courses are all designed to allow you to develop your all mountain skiing - all round technical ski development. Set your goals in piste performance, bumps, off piste, spring snow!
Spring ski courses and clinics are a great way to finish your season on a high - discounted ski lessons and ski coaching to finish the season.
Val d'Isere has had an amazing snow record this season and the lifts here are open until the first weekend of May.
Dates - April 2016
11th - 15th April 2016 in Val d'Isere
18th - 22nd April 2016 in Val d'Isere
25th - 29th April 2016 in Val d'Isere
Price - €300
Unrivalled prices - €80 less than Mid Winter prices.
5 Half days
Spring Clinics will have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 8 people in each group.
Sessions run for 5 half Monday to Friday, 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm
The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Choose the level that suits you best from the 3 Levels details below
- for strong red run skiers...
Improve your technique, take on steeper slopes, ski more runs with greater confidence, take on different snow types to develop your performance.
Development Plus Clinic
- for strong red run /ok black run skiers...
Use the skills you already have to take on more varied slopes, start to learn the basics of skiing bumps and skiing off the piste
- for strong black run skiers...
Take on new goals in the bumps, on the steeps, in difficult snow, on the piste; challenge yourself – there are always ways to get better
Spring Ski Training Courses in Val d'Isere
Spring skiing is a different experience; warm temperatures, and a traditional melt freeze cycle that will give you some of the best and most varied skiing possible. If the mountains don't get a melt freeze cycle then that is normally because there is a late season snow storm, either way it makes for great conditions. The spring clinics have been very popular and are at discounted prices.
TDC's successful clinic format, is a small group lesson with lots of personal feedback from the instructor. Get the best ski improvement courses this spring, improve your ski technique so that you finish the season at your best. Email us now if you want to book your place, or book online. Book your Spring Training Ski Course online now.
Book your Spring Clinic Online...
Spring skiing is a different experience; warm temperatures, and a traditional melt freeze cycle that will give you some of the best and most varied skiing possible. If the mountains don't get a melt freeze cycle then that is normally because there is a late season snow storm, either way it makes for great conditions.
The spring clinics have been very popular and are at discounted prices.
TDC's successful clinic format, is a small group lesson with lots of personal feedback from the instructor.
Get the best ski improvement courses this spring, improve your ski technique so that you finish the season at your best.
The Best Ski Lessons in the Alps
Well this is exactly where the instructors and coaches at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements. If you feel like none of the above levels suit you, then maybe Private Development Ski Lessons are for you.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014