TDC Private Ski Lessons for Adults
Great way to get you better at skiing
TDC private development ski lessons are designed for those individuals or groups of adults who would like to benefit from the advantages of having their own coach.
Private ski lessons are sometimes the best way to get the changes in your skiing that you want, at TDC, our private development lessons can do exactly that for you.
If you feel that our coaching clinics are not at your level (e.g. you may be a very novice skier) or that you simply want your own tailored session, then Private Development is the option for you.
Session times are normally Mornings 9am - 12 noon - or - Afternoons 1pm - 4pm - or - All day
Private Lesson Share - "luxury at half the cost"
On booking your private development session you can state that you are happy to share your lesson with another person. If you or TDC manage to find somebody to share with, you save 50%!
(max 2 people - if no-one else joins, the session runs as a regular private)
All of TDC's ski products are designed to give you the best opportunity to improve your performance and enjoyment of skiing. There will be technical, tactical and psychological focuses according to the needs and goals of the individuals, whilst ensuring that the most important outcome is enjoyment. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn, but ski school is not for me!"
Well this is exactly where the instructors at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will have the opportunity to improve their understanding and make lasting and rewarding improvements.book a lesson
Book your Group Ski Lessons in Tignes today...
Our normal clinic times are either 9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm, please contact us to find out the exact running times of the clinic of your choice the week that you are skiing.
All the TDC clinics are designed to give the participants the best opportunity to improve their performance and enjoyment of skiing. The clinics will have technical, tactical and psychological focuses according to the needs and goals of the individuals in the group, whilst ensuring that the most important outcome is enjoyment. The choice of terrain will take advantage of the best conditions available on the mountain at the time.
Too often in our experience have we heard "I would love to get better and I know there are things for me to learn but ski school is not for me!"
Want more than just regular Ski School?
Well this is exactly where the instructors at TDC come in. We do not intend to "tell" you what to do over and over. We are committed to facilitating a full sports coaching environment in which the individual will improve their understanding and have the opportunity to make lasting and rewarding improvements.
Skiing in the bumps is a massive challenge to your balance. Look at how to deal with this challenge.
what others have been saying about TDC the development centre Val d'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel
- "In very bad weather Steve ran an excellent lesson which challenged me but also taught me a lot with good pointers to work on- which I've been doing today and they are starting to pay off. As always Steve never fails to impress."
David, Dec 2014
- "Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kim. My daughter and I have had a brilliant 5 days, and it has been a revelation getting taught rather than merely following an instructor, not gaining anything except miles!!"
Rona, March 2014
- "We would just like to send a big thank you to you for such great lessons whilst we were in Tignes. We all got a lot from the lessons and our differing abilities were well catered for! Thanks again, we will wholeheartedly recommend you to friends and hope to be back ourselves to learn more!! "
Julie, Hugh & Harry, March 2014
- "I'm just writing to say thank you for a great two weeks of preparation for the BASI Level 4. I still can't believe I've finally got there! The TDC training really made a difference I think."
Ian, Feb 2014
- "The coaching sessions with both Scott and Keiran have been superb - the best ski training I have had. I have learnt a huge amount and had a really good fun time. Thanks very much indeed."
Douglas, Jan 2014